Mortgage refinancing is a simple process of replacing a mortgage you already have with a new one. If you are looking to refinance a mortgage in Paso Robles, Atascadero or Templeton, you’ve come to the right place. You may be looking to refinance if you fall under the following categories.
- Your payments are too high. Look for the lowest interest rate that would lower your monthly payment.
- You need cash—now. If you have equity in your home, you can take a loan against the difference that will put money in your pocket. Spend it however you want.
- You want to consolidate debt. Paying high-interest rates on some debts? Give yourself some breathing room and roll everything into one low, monthly payment.
- You want to reduce your payout term. Paying off your house couldn’t be easier. Lower your interest rate and save thousands when you switch from a 30-year to a 15-year mortgage.
- You want to change your loan type. Great if you have a variable rate and want to lock in a new low rate.